WHERE CAN I GET MECALIA'S PRODUCTS?
MECALIA'S WARRANTY PERIOD
Mecalia, S.L. we only use the highest quality of materials on the market, that allows us to offer you a warranty of:
|Tanks manufactured in in carbon steel, stainless steel or carbon steel epoxydic coating.|
|Vitrified steel tanks.|
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY CYLINDER FAILS?
- If still under warranty do not try to fix it. contact your plumber/installer or dealer where you bought it. I that is not possible, you can contact us by telephone 0034 986 627 242 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be pleased to inform you.
- If warranty period is over, contact your plumber/installer or dealer where you bought it. I that is not posible, you can contact us by telephone 0034 986 627 242 or e-mail us email@example.com and we’ll be pleased to inform you.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I NEED BESPOKE CYLINDER?
Our manufacturing process allows us to offer manufacturing tanks and cylinders according customer design in a short lead time. Contact your nearest distributor providing a template detailing main features: model, volume, dimensions and we’ll send you an offer, as an alternative you can send RFQ with required features by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN DIFFERENT DHW PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
there are two main system to produce hot water:
- Instant DHW production: the water is heated as soon as demanded. This system is recomended for punctual use, or reduce number of users.
- DHW production and storage: Recommended when use and demand is continuous. Hot water is kept in an isolated cylinder so can be used during the day.
- Hybrids: combines both systems.
HOW TO CHECK DHW PRODUCTION?
On each product you can download the technical data sheet, which includes thermal features. Select the model based on your heat source. You can check the maximum power of the coil, under the stipulated conditions and also the maximum DHW production from 10º to 45º C, if and only if the power of your equipment is at least equal to the coil.
ERP AND ELD ECODESIGN AND ECOLABELLING:
ABOUT ERP-ECODESIGN DIRECTIVE
Ecodesign Directive – Energy Related Products (ErP), 2009/125/EC. Defines minimum requirements for energy efficiency, emissions and noise levels for heat-producing equipment, tanks up to 2000 litres and boilers up to 400kW.
ABOUT ELD-ECOLABELLING DIRECTIVE
Ecolabelling Directive – Energy Labelling Directive (ELD), 2010/30/EC. It defines the obligation to include the energy classification label for products and systems with a power up to 70 kW and tanks up to 500 liters.
WHEN DOES ERP AND ELD CAME INTO FORCE?
On 26th September 2015, the ERP and ELD regulations for Ecodesign and Energy Labelling came into force. Products that at that date were already in the points of sale or in the warehouses of the distributors can continue to be sold and installed even if they do not meet the new requirements.
THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LABELS FOR ELD
There are two different types of labels: products and systems.
INFO INCLUDED IN ELD
The label has been designed to provide consumers identifiable information for choosing a heating and/or hot water system. The label shows other information besides the energy efficiency class:
- Company or brand, model, consumption profile, level sound indoor /outdoor, annual consumption in kW, volume in liters…
AS MANUFACTURER, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Manufacturer is responsible for:
- Provide a printed label conforming energy efficiency class.
- Provide product information on installer manual.
- Any document (brochure, catalogue, price list, web…) should include the energy efficiency class information.
AS INSTALLER/DISTRIBUTOR, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Products at point of sale, label should be placed clearly visible. Advertising and promotional material should also include energy efficiency class. Installers should provide energy efficiency label for system.